Introducing Plexus VitalBiome
Your microbiome – the good and bad microbes living in and on your body – has a big impact on your health, and it’s under attack every day. Our modern diet, stress, poor sleep, environmental assaults and overuse of antibiotics damage the beneficial microbes in your gut, putting your microbiome at risk. In fact, sixty percent (60%) of Americans live in a state of dysbiosis, which means bad microbes have take over, causing your gut microbiome to get out of balance.
The good news is that probiotics can help restore gut balance and help optimize your health. Studies show that probiotics inhibit harmful microbes, aid digestion and nutrient absorption, contribute to immune function, help your metabolism, and even improve your mood.*
Health and Happiness begin in
Introducing Plexus VitalBiome – a revolutionary probiotic supplement with clinically demonstrated ingredients that help improve your health and your mood! Its exceptional formula delivers probiotic strains that helps rebalance your gut microbiome and can dramatically improve your health and happiness. No other product can say the same!*
Plexus VitalBiome contains eight clinically studied probiotic strains with over 279 scientific studies that support improved health and mood, while reducing feelings of stress and anxiety.*
- Lactobacillus helveticus (R0052)
- Bifidobacterium longum (R0175)
- Bacillus coagulans (MTCC 5856)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- Saccharomyces boulardii (I-3799)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM)
These powerful, clinically demonstrated probiotics help bring your microbiome into balance, boosting your immune and digestive systems, and improving your mood.*
Plexus VitalBiome works to make you healthier — and happier — from the inside out.*
- Restore balance of healthy microbes*
- Reduce GI distress*
- Reduce bloating and abdominal discomfort*
- Improve digestion and regularity*
- Improve immune system health*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety*
- Promote relaxation*
- Improve mood*
Your gut affects your
70% of immune cells live in the gut.
Gut microbes keep us healthy by training our immune system to fight off invaders. This boosts your body’s ability to deal with toxins, allergens or harmful microorganisms.
… and your
90% of mood-boosting serotonin is produced in your gut.
Gut microbes plan in important role in the production of neurotransmitters like GABA, dopamine, and mood-boosting serotonin. Good microbes have the ability to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
Plexus VitalBiome™ gives your anxious gut exactly what it needs to combat life’s daily stresses making it the most comprehensive probiotic supplement for intensive gut microbiome support.*
The Right Ingredients
- Eight diverse strains – researched and proven probiotic strains supported by 279 scientific studies
- Gluten free, Non-GMO, 100% Vegetarian
The Right Potency
- 20 Billion Live Probiotics^ (CFU)
- Clinically studied level of probiotics even at the time of expiration
The Right Protection
- Delayed Release Capsule – helps protect living organisms from stomach acid
- Protective PlexiPak™ bottle, for potency that last as long as the bottle does.
Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
^At time of manufacture.
Plexus also has a powerful Probiotic with Enzymes – Plexus ProBio 5
Plexus Preferred Customer Program:
Try Plexus® Products Risk-Free!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are 100% committed to your health and happiness, and want your absolute satisfaction as a Plexus customer. If you are unsatisfied with a product, you have a full 60 days from the date of purchase to request a full, prompt refund. No hassles, no questions.
This guarantee can only be used once per product and excludes certain promotional items. If you have purchased a Plexus product directly from an Ambassador (not on the internet or by phone), your Ambassador will issue a refund to you.